ASM is working to expand the number of its websites that recognize a single set of login credentials, (username and password), and personal contact information.
The same username and password is recognized at these sites. A change to your contact information, email address or password at any one of these sites is shared with all of these sites.
- Community.asm.org - a social networking site for ASM members and non members.
- estore.asm.org - Both members and non-members can create accounts at this ecommerce catalogue site to pay annual ASM membership dues or purchase ASM products.
- http://www.asm.org/ - Certain pages are only available to current ASM members
- Authorbilling.asm.org - The corresponding author for an accepted journal article use this site to complete their page charge and reprint order.
- http://www.microbelibrary.org/- Annual paid subscription website
- http://www.ecosal.org/ - Annual paid subscription website
- http://www.asmpress.org/ – The website hosts the downloadable PDF content that can be purchased from ASMPress at the eStore.asm.org
- ce.asm.org - Continuing Education credits are claimed and managed at this website
Some ASM websites do require a unique set of login credentials that are valid only at that specific website.
- Manuscript Submission and Review (Rapid Review) - For authors, reviewers, and editors
- Meeting Abstract Submission and Review (Oasis) - For presenters and reviewers
- Meeting and conference attendee registration - Each ASM meeting or conference has a unique website with unique login credentials to purchase registration
- Career Connections - http://www.asmcareerconnections.org/ is the online job board for employment in the field of microbiology
- MicrobeWorld - http://www.microbeworld.org/ is a site with educational and publicly submitted microbiology content
ASM online journals - Within the ASM journals website an individual subscriber to one or more of the ASM Journals with annual subscription fees can use a single set of login credentials for all journal subscriptions.